Thursday, February 23, 2006

Insensitive ppl are gay

WOO sch has faggoty ppl -.-

Faggot #1
Chin jun hui

This fucking retard interrupt my speech with a fren, he still dare to say that i interupt and some more he can still scold me "knnccb ppl talking u still interrupt"
Then next moment, he happy happy ask me some dumb question, i didnt even hear it , i just said "Shut up la fuk u"
he went, "knn u getting more sebeh kuai lan"
im like, fuk u, u made me fed up bitch -.- why the fuck should i answer u?, still complain i getting more and more kuai lan
then he went on to talk abt how kuai lan i been getting this year with the other guy

And yea, im still too tired to even make a proper post now

Woot i signed up for the 100m sports day event, hopefully i can win something for my last year in sch =)
Been running around trying to train up my speed, muscles aching, feet a blazing, goals a letting-in, im aching too much to play scoccer, ah well maybe i stop playing for few days then, cant even get up to 40% of my skills to play.
Ask me to play scoccer? Want me as keeper? Be throughly prepared to defend 100% if not im going to let free goals in.

Yep u guessed it, i was playing soccer again today, if u didnt guess it then too bad, brush up on ur guessing =). So if u want a replacement keeper, get Nicholas(406 NOT 408!) or Choon yee, they do much better than me. Well i must say, Nicholas is always forced off the field due to injuries, hah, the ball kena his face around 4 times, xD poor Nick, went home after awhile, i mean who wouldnt want to go home after the ball decides to target their face.
Come to think of it, maybe my performance was quite ok, i saved 2 out of the 10+ shots taken at the goal, managed to throw with 60% of usual accuracy. Well i did quite "well" for a fully aching body, ah well no scoccer for me till im nt aching, then its back to training for my sprint and aching again.

Ah well,
Untill next time folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home