Saturday, July 08, 2006

Due to popular demand.... I updated


On Thursday we played scoccer in the field, the usual 407 boys, 408 boys, and 406 boys, excluding prabu.

Oh and i was Defender/mid-field

<-- First half, as drawn by Isaac

Woo intercept around 5 balls, i think maybe more.
Tackled Vitesh, and was successful 2/100 times. =D yay I beat Mr. long legs for once.

Interesting stuff to point out

1)I forgot the score.
2)Mid-way into the game, Ballack's balls exploded, Isaac kicked and the ball attacked Ballack's balls, Hopefully she can now join the women's team
3)Cy is a battering ram who crashed into Vitesh.
4)Harith's fingers got injured while goalkeeping, when changed to striker, he scored 3 -.-
5)My legs ache now.
6)End of this, now shoo.






Monday's my O Level Chinese Oral, I think I should go practice soon. I am aiming for 70-100% marks. =P




To all the dota freaks who read my blog: Morphling is :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home