Sunday, January 28, 2007

OMGWTFBQQ

I stared at maths for 2 minutes and I told myself Maths sucks, so I chucked it away. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm serious about JC, meh. Poly ain't looking so bad though. Bleh. JC life doesn't really seem that bad after all, then again, i dunno =(. Guess i totally lost interest after SOMEONE, withdrew from MI. Yes stop guessing, u dunno him/her, hardly do I too. LOL?

I can't believe i took my hp out in class infront of teacher. Guess i was sleepy, luckily i chucked it back into my pocket as fast as i whipped it out, see la Nick, stop msging me in class. PY also. =x

Woot, found quite alot of pri school friends in MI. Typical slackers, cannot get uber results to get into other JCs. =P

Well, Class outing on weds, looking forward to it. I think. yay.
(>")>

Its probably time to change, soon. always that same reason, change will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home