Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Holidays

YAY!

Holiday time. Well not really, I still got to go back to school from monday to thursday. Had English oral on monday, think i need pretty well. Then today i had chinese oral, It was crappy first, i greet the teacher good morning at 2PM. Secondly i couldnt read 50% of the last paragraph -.-. Thirdly, i forgot the most important thing, think in english then translate to chinese, so my train of thought was slowed down by ALOT, meaning i couldnt say much and forgot lots of words. BLEH -.-

Then Wee Teck came over to my house today, I discovered that my comp is not mp3 compatible, put the mp3 storage inside and comp slows to a halt. Then he went to play 3-4 games of dota untill my father came home and got fed up. xD! Well, he isnt bad, and i went to play my ps2 instead of watching him. Then i wanted to join in, after 10 mins of "persuading" my brother, discovered he uninstalled wc3 on his comp -.- HE WASTED MY 10 MINS OF PERSUADING HIM, dammed pissed , told him not to touch it already. At least i managed to piss off around 5 ppl who were waiting for me. I OWN U ALL MUAHAHAHA!

End of this post =)
its been rather boring these days, entertain me please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home