Wednesday, October 11, 2006

=)

Lots of stuff happened this week and last week.

L1r4: 17
L1r5: 22

English : B4
E Maths: A2
A Maths: C5
Pure Chem: A1
Pure Physics: B3
Combined Humanities (SS,Geog): D7 (49% -.-)
Chinese: D7 (YAY same as O lvl -.-)
This sucks =(

I'm confused and I really dunno whats going on anymore. I blame the lack of sleep.

Coaching has been on for about a week, and I'm loaded with papers, anyone care doing them for me?
I love physics papers and chem papers too, I really have 1 kg of papers with me. =)
Teachers doing so much for us and yet theres still this one person who goes by the name of Jun Qiang who still can't work harder for himself. Hmm, i think thats me. =(
Really need to stop gaming now, stop asking me the play after this week. Next week shall be my last gaming week. Results already quite bad and Im still playing =D, this shows how serious im about my work =) LOLxzxzzxzzxxzxzxzxzzxxzxzxzzxzx.


Best of all, funny stuff happened today in English coaching for Miss Siafiah's band.

Recently SYC, Christopher and other guys brought those air gun thingys to school and etc etc.
Ivan Quek was playing with it in english and shot Mok right in the teeth, mok screamed "IVAN QUEEEK!! YOU HOW OLD STILL PLAY THIS?" and then Safiah confiscated the gun. =(


Looking forward to friday =D
END OF SCHOOL YAY.

Is is just me or am I obviously obvious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home