Sunday, September 10, 2006

People ask me why do I slack so much

Time to deviate from the main topic for a while.
Wondering if your english standard is good?
Read this. Yours can hardly compare.

Composition by JQ's friend from Xinmin Sec

So, back to my post.

People ask me why would I slack and waste my talents after all I'm a talented and bright JQ, and because of this fact, I shouldnt slack.
Well, the main reason I slack and not do work, play AND play are in the pictures.


















As you can see, my wonderful table has caught the "PILED UP WITH PAPER" disease.

Yea, this explains why I don't like to do work, heck, I dont even like clearing up this table but prelims and O's are coming. So, I would have to clear them all, yea, I need 2 months of mugging, then I can play all I want, whenever I want. I can even fool around too, woot. =)

Why did i make this post?
One might say that I'm bored.

Note to all: Stop asking me to play dota, all of you jolly well know I can hardly refuse. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home