Saturday, September 02, 2006

Teachers day was o.0

As soon as I come to school, I'm greeted by a fat boy who goes "ITS ALL UR FAULT JQ!" blah blah.

Entered class and felt very wierd, classmates all acting wierd too, well... not all.
So im there wondering what was our class doing, all sitting in different groups.
At the corner of the room , we have the guys! At the other corner, we have the girls!.
In the front, we have the two teachers.
In the middle, we have this table and a box.

Then the girls, mainly Cassandra and Jasmine were cutting light sticks and placing the fluid onto cotton wool and putting them into tiny straws. POOF! IT BECAME TINY LIGHT STICKS!
Was kind of funny to throw at people =).

At around 8.30, the class played a game of musical chairs o.0! Ivan Q is a cheateeeer but it was really fun to watch still, CHAIR GRABBING, NICHOLAS FALLING, Ivan Q pushing people.
Hah.

Then I played in the second round, and into the middle of the game, Ivan quek appears behind me, he uses the skill "PUSHING ATTACK" and JQ suffers from a loss of 20/50 hp, and then the music stops and I find myself without a chair. =(

Fact of the day, Prabu is really on a diet, he refuses to eat at all even though Jovita paid for him.


After school I got dragged by Aisa to follow him to his pri sch, met this dumb teacher, blah, i wanted to go back to my own pri sch and meet my own teachers, but this teacher in his school made a huge impression.

The conversation with her is as follows:
Teacher: Your shirt the "i love 406", is it a band?
Aisa & JQ: no its a class
Teacher: wah u all have ur own band... u all from singapore idol issit?
JQ : 406 is a class not a band. (when did singapore idol have bands -.-)
Teacher : so u all come to perform for teacher's day ah? wah ur teachers all going to be so happy when they hear u perform
JQ (to aisa): "she is one dumb teacher"

Few minutes later she comes to find JQ for small talk
Teacher : You know hor got this malay teacher, that one wearing long sleeves that one!
she call me a bodoh, when she call me a bodoh she calling all the chinese a bodoh also!! i feel very sad u know! she call all of us chinese bodohs, she very racist and you better careful of her hor ... blah blaaaaaah BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.........

My first thought is : "You are a bodoh"

So i wasted 3 hours of my life there and I could have gone back to my pri sch instead. Dumb Aisa >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home