Saturday, August 19, 2006

BLEH

Friday

Everybody hates Miss santa.

Catches people for having wrong hairstyles/no slope/anything/everything.

My hair is alright and I got caught for "no slope" and yet, I was never caught nor warned once during the past 3 years. I hate this DM.

After School

The JQ that stole weeteck

Wee Teck came to my house today, making himself not being able to go to Zul's house for some mass PS2 party. In other words, I stole wee teck from Zul,Harith and Hakim.


Note: Wee teck is very -_-.
















AHHH! MY EYES.













The fat lady who sells spectacles

Decided to get myself a new pair of spectacles, I've been wearing mine since primary school. =)
Now the degrees of my spectacles increased, one is 250+ the other is 300+.
=( Less computer for me then.








Sunday

Ate out at the stall beside this picture =).
How lame, parents decided to come here, and eat at the stall BESIDE. Adequate food, great drinks.

Well. this potluck cruisine was rather empty, and I thought the TV exposure would have at least attracted ONE customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home