Monday, July 17, 2006

Word of the day, IF

If there was ever a survey on how lazy Singaporeans are getting, it definitely has risen over the past 5 years.
If I get 10 cents for every dumb people I meet, I would easily earn over $2 a day.
If dumb people could make more use of their brains, how nice would it be?
If everyone had the IQ of an intellect, wouldnt the world be nicer?
If dumb people actually didn't have brains, would they grow brains later on in life?
If I don't stop here, I could go "IF"-ing for the rest of my life.

Reader discretion is advised.

Q&A
Q:Whats with you and dumb people?
JQ:They have the power to suddenly shove their dumb ideas to me, or even shove their faces, and wouldn't you like to shove their shoes into their mouths everyday just to get them off you? I don't.

Q:Who are these dumb people?
JQ: I would like to NOT tell you, keep guessing.

Q:Will you ever reveal the stupid people in then future?
JQ: When know I will never see you again =).

Q:Are you one of those dumb people?
JQ: Actually, thats a really good question, No =), intellectually disabled people cant identify other equally disabled people, unless its pointed out.

Q:What made you post this?
JQ: 2 main reasons, 1. Im really bored 2. I had enough encounters today. This doesn't change the fact that certain people are dumb, even if they could grow brains, become an intellectual overnight or have the IQ of people who work in the Singapore Government.

Names will not be mentioned for the Singapore Government may go after Muthu s/o Vankadeshi for he was the writer of this post.

JQ is a fictional character created by the mind of Muthu, the owner of this blog is not affilliated with Muthu and is not responsible for any deaths, attempts to grow brains, suicides encouraged. The owner of this blog was merely posting this article for laughs and this article will be removed
should any complications arise.
Reader discretion is advised.


Muthu is a roti prata stall(Muthu's Curryâ„¢) owner who works in Little India and also a freelance writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home