Friday, February 09, 2007

O lvl Results :D

Woohoo I scored L1r4 11, L1r5 14. Same as my school's 5th best.
Then my English best among the boys in the class =D. A2.
So unexpected, I wrote in a different style from my usual and I can still get good marks. =D

Muahhaha I rock =D
Miss Leon apologised to me, last time she kept asking me to drop a maths because she said I couldn't handle A maths and E maths(coz i wasn't doing well in A maths and e maths that time). Woot, proved her wrong HAHA. A1 and A2 is the best.

Rankings
1.Cheryl L1r5 9pts
2.Ivan Lee L1r5 9pts
3.Desmond L1r5 Lee 10pts
4.Jessy L1r5 13 pts
5.Nicholas Tan L1r5 14 pts

Never announce me as 5th also =(

Im probably going to TPjc then.


Ahah!. finally managed to get a pic with the elusive prabu.

2 Of my best friends =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home