Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 2 of slacking in class

Woo back to the post on yesterday, WOOHOOO


I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM YESTERDAY
=) Seriously i dont.
I guess i better blog about today before i forget about today too, Today's most memorable event was Scoccee... err no it actually was english class, Miss Lee pwnt jq today, She was checking vocab log happily and then JQ did something, called changing numbers. We were supposed to hit 120 words today, so i changed my 73 to 123 and so on, then she checked my book, then turned the page around, 68?, turned again, 123? 67,68,123,124??! Err what is this? What do u call this? err lying? YA lying and cheating. zoot ! -_- then she stared at me for a long time, and the class looked at me, wan to watch show issit?, then i got fed up and went to slack xD.

Then there was scoccer........... Okay there isnt much about it, just kicking balls. Nothing eventful happened today while playing scoccer. after scoccer (around 3pm) me and Wee Teck went to finish up Geog holiday assignment, at 3.50 we finished it, then we noticed the papers that were handed in be4 us were missing, Tan HH must have taken them when she went out of school at 3.30 -_- (deadline for geog hw was 4pm). So if she complains i didnt hand up, im gonna complain she didnt check for more papers after 3.30 -.-.
So Wee Teck and I went down at 4, and guess who do we see? We seee the scoccer group at the canteen , they seem to be awaiting for JQ and Wee Teck's grand arrivial =P. So we went over to join them and they were? CHATTING! They been chatting while WT and I were working, for an HOUR TOO! xD

Subjects of the day: Sec 1 camp, Embarresing stuff, Gossip, fun stuff (nooooo! i forgot, i might post if i remember) -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home