Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mehzors

Today, first period, A MATHS TEST

I am 100% confident that this will be my 2nd pass in 2 years, First for this year. Yay!
Nothing much happened in sch, other than the breaking of 2 apparatus in the chem lab.

After sch, went with PY to buy the DONG BIN BEH YUAN, saw Hakim and his friends there, lamer Hakim went to take Mai-HiMe Vol 1 and say : sia la BIG , can play bodoh! (and yes the cover page is a girl if u dunno)

Then after searching for books that Zul asked me to help him get, i got fed up after i couldnt find 2 out of 3 books he asked. So i paid for the goods and left, went to macdonalds to get my lunch.
Then I heard the wierdest thing any cashier could ask

Cashier: What would you like?
JQ : "A mc'Chicken extra value meal"
Cashier : "Upsize?"
JQ: "No"
Cashier: *looks at my UNIFORM* "Are you a student?"
JQ : "Ya" -_-
(under my breath: Are u retarded, u looked at my uniform and can still ask if im student)
Cashier: "Eating here or take away"
JQ : "Take away"
Cashier: "That would be $4"
JQ gives $4
(Under my breath): I should be paying lesser since u are either mentally retarded or super pa jiao, you surely wouldnt know if I paid less even if u stared at the money for 15 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home