Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sports heat (Track)

Woo im running today for 100m, woot woot woot w00t
3.30pm.......
NO WOOT DAMMIT
IM GONNA KILL WEE TECK , he cursed me to fall at the end, and guess what? TOO BAD! I didnt fall. But i stumbled -___-!! W00T!!! 6th place or 5th place, i didnt check -.-. Wee Teck u bitch!

Im pissed at myself,why? i wasnt running at full speed, i could tell coz i wasnt panting after the run -_____-, but 15 mins later i felt like vommiting...... WOO last year in this sch and i cant perform well. This is crap. Boo!, was running with Asnim as well, and he got top 3 -_- (8 boys per run)

Now im gonna get some rest and hope the judges mess up the results so that i can be in sports day =). TY to all who wished me luck, TY to everyone who helped me time myself in school. TY to all who said i could, the support was great. TY to Wee Teck for cursing me, u suck =(

Reminder: KILL WEE TECK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home