Friday, October 27, 2006

Physics O lvl practical

Weird practical

1st experiment
Lenses

Find focal point etc etc.
I didnt understand the 2nd method that they wanted us to do.
Move ur eyes horizontally untill image and object dont seperate -.-


2nd Experiment
Let a ball roll down a ramp and time it
First of all my timer super wierd, when i press, sometimes cannot start/stop.
Then just nice, I wanted to ask for a replacement, it starts to work without problems. Ah well, didnt have to worry about it, but Pang Yao did =P sorry py.

Then draw a graph of Velocity against time.
I drew a realllllllllllllllly nice curve and after the experiment, Mr Goh says its supposed to be a line.

BLAH >:(

I need to rant and rant and rant, who wants to listen? Msn is always a good place =)

Oh and anyone has a friend who has to go down 3 floors just to catch his rabbit regularly? I do =)
ps: I love using smileys. Boohoo, I need to cut down on smileys =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home