Saturday, October 14, 2006

Someone was bugging me to do it

So, here it goes

Put your music player on shuffle
Press forward for each question
Use the song title of the answer to answer the question
Give your own comments on the answer.

How are you feeling today?
Emotion - Sunbrain

Im actually very emotional today -_-

How do your friends see you?
All these things that I've done - The killers

I dunno what I did. =D

Will you get married?
SARVIVOR RAP - Gurmit Singh

wtf?

What is your best friend's theme song?
Wake me up when september ends - Greenday

wake up wake up wake up

What was your primary school like?
I cannot find true love - Cliff richard

double wtf

How can you get ahead in life?
One way ticket - The darkness

ITS A ONE WAY TICKET, SO DO WHAT U WANT =D

What is the best thing about your friends?
Its you - Cliff Richard

Yep, its you.

What song describes you?
Good day - The click 5

Heck no, I got a bad day

How is your life going?
Im just a kid - Simple plan

Perfect, its just how Im feeling.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Spiderman

-_-, Im speechless

How does the world see you?
On top - The Killers

O YEA BABY

Will you have a happy life?
Like a dolphin - Sawashiro Miyuki

Do dolphins have happy lifes? =D

What do your friends really think about you?
I'll be okay - Mcfly

err. ok fine, leave me alone, I might not be okay anymore

How can I make myself happy?
Hit in the USA - Beat Crusaders

If I or anything I do is a Hit in the USA, I would be happy =D

What should you do with your life?
Mr Brightside - The Killers

I should be a Mr Brightside? =O

Muahaha, favourite song came out for the shuffle. Mr Brightside =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home