Saturday, March 03, 2007

Trade offs.

The world could use less trade offs.

Case1
Up good, down bad.
Up bad, down good.
Case2
Outside good, inside bad.
Outside sucks, inside good.
Case3
Everything good, but cannot be obtained.

Most common trade off.
Time, use it to enjoy yourself or improve yourself, rarely you get to do both.
Even if you get to do both, you trade something else for it, energy, its tiresome.


My school subjects usually been trade offs.
Eg. PSLE
Spent too much time on chinese and neglecting maths because I was thinking "Ah, maths is simple."
Result? A for chinese, C for maths =(

Trade offs. Why am I haunted by case 1 and 3 always.

Oh and I nearly forgot, Harith pwnzors you all. =)


If you didn't understand this post, then you probably have no idea what/who am I referring to. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home