Sunday, November 04, 2007

What makes you tick?

Finding out what makes a person tick would be interesting and probably challenging.

Recently I got back my report card slip or w/e. Well its rather ok since I passed enough subjects to promote. Rather surpised by these results too, thought I would fail more but great! I passed woot. Reminds me of the past when I get even shittier results and still move on. :)

The clock ticks as shit happens. It doesn't give a damn about anything. Except oily gear.

I wonder how many things have I missed my whole life, playing games seem to make me forget that theres no "save game" to fall back to after a mistake. I can't restart whatever I done wrong. Haiz, looking back I see so much that can be improved. I really want that restart button. Even with effort only a small fraction of stuff can be salvaged. If there was time travel, how nice would it be.

Theres that feeling that somethings that should have worked out didn't work out. Every now and then, it comes along and strikes me on the forehead. Damn. Just because of some lack of effort.

I been crypto talking so long. Its hard to just type out what I really mean... So a summary would be "I've been thinking about what I've done so far and whats been happening. I guess it would all turn out fine after a quick nap. And the world is unfair."

End of post. Byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home