Friday, September 28, 2007

Tagged!!

1. (the person who tagged you is) -
Harith

2. (your relationship with him/her is) -
My always cheerful and happy friend, ex-classmate, ex-clan member, schoolmate, soccermate , gamerpal and one of my best pals

3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) -
Cheerful guy, always brngs smiles to friends.
Strong sense of justice! Always rights a wrong.
Is always there for his friends, thanks buddy.
A fellow gamer
A sporty bubbly friend =)

4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) -
Harith wrote me a super touching letter after we were allocated to a different class in sec 3.

Harith's letter

5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) -
I don't know, Harith said too much to me ^_^

6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) -
Will never happen.

7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) -
Not being gay

8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) -
Make him a friend again

9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) -
Because I probably done something stupid to him

10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) -
Hug this teddy bear boy

11. (your overall impression of him/her is) -
Wacky spiderman freak. My friendly neighbourhood hero too.
So fun to be with.

12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) -
I am superior. =D

13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) -
The fact that I am me and no one can replace me.

14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) -
The failure to apply certain things I know to my own life

15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) -
The perfect one. lol?

16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) -
Ah, who are you people who care and like me? Come on don't be shy, let me know! I don't bite. Anyway, wouldn't it be welcoming to know that people care and like you? I'd like that too!

17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)
1)Choon yee
2)Isaac
3)HARITH ( MUAHAHA)
4)Everyone (this probably voids 5- 10)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home