Thursday, August 16, 2007

If only school wasn't such a piece of shit

Restraint is a state of peace with the body but chaos in the mind.

The things I do everyday that are considered to contain the element of fun can also be called the best out of the worst. Just basic fun, wheres the real fun? Why life here so irritating? All my schedules keep getting screwed up. Dammit, I miss the fun in secondary school, even though the ppl here are nice the fun here still can't be compared to the pure goofiness/funness/cocked-up-jokes of the people of EVSS.
I even think even the principal of EVSS, Mr EE does a fucking great job now that I've seen some other people in their work.

In other words, I want to get out. Screwy timetable. =/
I still wish there were quite some improvements in some aspects but then I doubt such improvements can come about to this school. Can't name anything lest I be owned. I hate these limits to the amount of freedom of speech of a person.
Lightning beacon, OMG YEA! IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE. Bah, I still think there could be a better use for this complete waste of money, probably to improve stuff.

Speaking about school, I'm the main photographer for the staff of the school tommorrow (17-8-07) , and overall in charge of lighting with another person. Damn, I hate the fact that I'm 1 of the people who are more capable. I have to cover up for those who aren't up to standard, etc.
Department Phototaking, ahhhh.

-edit-
yay, at least the stress of being the main photographer is gone. But here comes the stress of being the photoshop course assistant.

Then again screw my studies. I need my own time to fucking rest right. Everytime go home and sleep immediately, still want to be so irritating. Cannot understand your fucking lecture then still fuck around while teaching. Still think your the best issit, fuck off.

Oh and I'd say again, I'm not held accountable for this blog post as I did not mention any names. Any similarities to the actions of any person is purely coincidental and not on purpose.

So um, are you done reading?
You can fuck off now. have a nice fucking day. byebye :)


Oh and don't take it to heart :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home