Friday, June 08, 2007

Emergenetics profiling




So basically I did this profiling when my school made the JC1s do it somewhere in april, its some sort of profiling that finds your thinking style.
The coloured bars on the bottom are the intensity of which I use these thinking styles? Not really sure. So I seem to have a balanced thinking style but the disavantages that they said these thinking styles have is that I have a difficult time making decisions, well I already know I do, thats really informative. Then something about being interchangable, changing to a single thinking style to fit that situation.
Anyway my intensity levels when compared to the rest of the people in the lecture theatre seems to be higher, most people make it to the 50-60 range.
Some people also have scores of 5 for any of the 4 colours. Theres an example of someone like that in my class, lol. I think blue(analytical) scored 95 and red(social) scored 5.
Expressiveness: Something about expressing feelings
Assertiveness: From what I percieve from what the guy conducting the workshop to explain our results and etc, I think this assertiveness refers to how intensly we will attempt to express our feelings/self. O.o
Flexibility: Its self explanatory. Im a flexible dood, lol.
Well theres 1 real life example of a guy who had 95 95 95 95 95 95 for all, and well I think 95 is the highest possible, funny guy lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home