Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why does PW suck so much?

Yea? Is it because of the topic? Because of the lack of proper briefings/failure to communicate? Misconception of the role that is supposed to be played? Inexperience?

Whatever the reason can possibly be, PW still sucks major dick. I think its a complete waste of time due to certain people incharge of all of this, PW shouldn't even be a major 10% admission to a University, why waste people's time when we get assured with a C or D, retarded piece of crapface. What makes an A grade? PROPERLY define it dammit.

No motivation at all to do anything anymore, so many negative comments from someone. So little co-operation from the rest, so much uncalled for and un-necessary waste of time and effort, why can't we just all listen to me earlier and prevent this bucket of shit from even being with us. I just feel like I'm filling the bucket with shit instead of flowers and candy and whatever else would be nice, even I can get constipated and I already am. Fuck this -_-.

Oh yes I'm sure I told myself I need to cut down on vulgarities sometime back, fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home