Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update due to requests, AGAIN.

4 Apr 07, 22:31cy: oi update le, i come your blog for so many time liao haven update

My name is cy and today is my last day of work

More on myself now, been ending school so late for this whole week, reaching home at 7+ nearly everyday. Bleh, need to get adjusted to this lifestyle. Averaging 3-4 hrs of sleep a day, little time for play, just work work work. Still I dont wanna go to a poly, stop asking me why I pick jc over poly, and being 1 of the few who went to a jc unlike you people is a nice feeling. YES, I > U guys :)

That aside, got into photographic society, feel like signing up for youth flying club too, my father is ok with it, even encouraging me for it. Oh and Im very tired these days, movie plskthx. SUNSHINE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home