Friday, March 09, 2007

Posting & etc

I got posted to innova JC, not a bad school but the orientation is seriously unenjoyable. 1/2 day of orientation and they plan to start lessons. AT least the water games were a bit enjoyable. A bit only, im not lying, it was on the verge of suck.

A Tribute to a late blogger,
The Orientation Water Bomb Game Codecheeky's Three Commandments of Junior College (JC) Orientation Water Bomb Games for guys:
1. Thou shall not waste your water bombs on your fellow brothers.
2. Thou shall conspire with your fellow brothers to wet as many chicks as possible.
3. Thine pursuit shall be relentless until objective (2) is met.

Innova does not have many chicks anyway -_-, let alone my Orientation Group.

Currently im appealing to tpjc, wondering how will it go. 13th march will be the release of the appeal results, pray for me to be successful please =D.

Then today went back to east view secondary school to collect my leaving cert. Yay? SOMEONE can still insist on telling me they not ready to release it and will only release it next week, tan xin yi.

My leaving remark from the school.

A sincere and modest pupil. Jun Qiang is well liked by his peers and teachers alike. A reliable and helpful boy, Jun Qiang readily renders help to his friends. He shows competence and flair in his science subjects. He has critical thinking skills and ability to pursue his interest in this area. He has clear goals and is commited at achieving them.

Well, what can I say? 'm flattered.

Later on went to TPjc's CCA fair and stuff, found quite some old classmates, 3 from my PAE class in MI, xu kang, shi hao and jie ying. 3 from my pri school, Jian wei, kenny, chung ying. Yea, quite alot of from my secondary school too, rebecca, nicholas, mark, jasmine , serena, shelly and prolly about 4 more trying to appeal in too.

Ah well. the CCA fair didnt have much stuff to look at, kinda boring, though there were quite a few interesting ones. I know the BEST CCA maths and science club or something, yes seriously it rocks your world, because close to no one visited their booth. lol?
On a serious tone, I think I might join the shooting club if I make it there, interesting bunch of seniors and the CCA interests me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home