Sunday, May 20, 2007

The worst and the best of this month

Haven't blogged for nearly a month, so many stuffs happening and I don't think I can really cope anymore, I probably need some cool-off time or counseling or something. I really wish it didnt turn out this way, so many decisions I regretted, so much regret over all my past actions, or the lack of actions taken.

Continuing from the last post
Had a NMA, New Media Arts (my cca) camp shortly after the last post. Quite nice, war games are fun. Nearly had a death during it, thank god it didn't happen. Then sleeping = YAY hard floor and no air con as promised.

Then had quite a whole series of depression, then the feeling of the opposite of depression over these 3 weeks, elation was it? Keep getting pissed over small things now adays, the stress is getting to me, not sure how long more can I keep this up.

Sports day on friday, yet another red patch on my hand appeared, its been quite a few years since the last appearence of new patches on my hand. =/ I wonder what causes this thingy.

Went out with some MI classmates to watch Spiderman 3 yesterday, omg yes we are slow.
Then we met up with the rest of them for dinner at marina bay, steamboat. Birthday boy still have to pay >.> Ah well at least it was quite a nice day yesterday, too bad theres still something wrong with me.

Stop using small letters to type stuff at the end of every post, it makes people want to read them more, do them a favour and just make it damn huge :)

I wish this things would quickly end, give me what I want, accomplish the goals, quick. Oh and I still want that.


NOOBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home