Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Birthday

Saturday 21st april



Met my PW group for a discussion, hah I been made secertary, (mainly coz I can't do the other jobs. Leader (no thanks), File manager (obviously I cant do it), Secertary (only thing I can do), Treasurer (Love money too much), IT consultant (taken already)

More about my PW group then, the only group in the class which has 4 people when the others have 5, hopefully this wont daunt us.



Anyway back to it, met my pw group to do pw discussion, brainstorm, etc.

Cutting the crap, it was mostly slacking, then we played the wii, weee. yep. Its a fun console, really. Legends of zelda, even though the game may not be nice in the first place, it will be if u play it on the wii, u really do the "fighting" lol. Swing the controller and slash the nub, even if ur mom is standing infront of u as u slash the monster/her. lol! Yea, I want a Wii one day.



Left at 1.30 to go out with MI classmates, celebrate someone's birthday.

Anyway IZ I gave u back ur $10, I don't owe u another $10 just because Jessica won MSU.



Went to city hall to meet up with Chen Shyan and Wei Lun first, then went around walking in marina square? Got a tortoise lol.



Anyway then we went around to get a present for Jaime, or rather they went around and I just followed like a zombie. XD

Then waited at the library around the area for Jaime, Kai Vearn and Eddie. Yea then had a bit of fun talk and etc. Walked around then Bao hui and Lyndia came, I can't really remember much of what happened during that time anymore. =/ Later on, we went to Swensens to eat dinner and I ordered a $12.90 fish and cheese, bleh I think I shall never order any fish and chips/cheese from anywwhere other than the stalls which I wont have headaches after eating the fish. Heh, actually I cannot take certain types of fish and chip's fishes, I dunno, I get a headache for certain types.

After that we went to take a walk along the waters, then finally found a place to sit then present the presents to Jaime, lol they bought a necklace and gave it to Kai Vearn for him to put it on for her. Sabo at one of its best times. Then they gave her 1 shoe to wear and made her walk around with 1 shoe and 1 slipper all the way to esplanade. lol.. Not to forget, I gave her my present, and I thought everyone would have bought for her too, but I was wrong, I was the only one who bought a present individually. xD

Then some photo taking, fooling around, the others making Jaime chase the box containing her shoe. lol
Then went home, reached home at 9 or 10. Wee, that was rather a fun day, bleh the fake image sucks, wonder if theres such a way to break it or something, easily, fast without awkwardness already got 3 of them, BLEH.

Jaime still owes us photos lol.

*on a note, I fell sick on sunday -_-, must be the fish and cheese.* ^_^V But then it could have been walking among the crowds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home