Monday, April 16, 2007

Theres a new meaning

To running around the track in IJC - I love scoccer matches held during PE and other stuff :D
To going home everyday late - Love the night scenery, and the lack of recognition of the areas around the neighbourhood
To sleep after 3am - Maybe 4 am too. Studyplayplayplaystudy. Yes I study all the time.
To be in brain-dead mode 75% of the day - I'm a walking zombie. Most of the time.
To get to school earlier - I get 15 mins of sleep in the canteen :D
To feel faint at random times of the day - Its like im floating. lool
To recieve calls asking me if I'm free while I'm in the middle of a lecture - You gotta love it when my bag starts rumbling.
To reach home and get ppl asking me why do reach home at 8-9 pm - These people should learn to read blog posts :)
To blogging - I get to actually rant now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home