Monday, May 21, 2007

No Im not myself anymore

Had a large change in myself after graduating from East View, I miss that school, heh only some people know why, probably only 7. It could also be due to the fact that school, o levels and some personal stuff had ended and I probably can start playing more intensely? Or just do less work.

Then came the time when I entered MI for the first 3 months for PAE. Slight change happened during that time, found some fun people though they cant be compared to those in East View. Mostly nice people , except for some bastards who seriously have problems, the internet really condemns some people to such large extents.

Then came the time when I had to leave some friends for an education that I always thought i wanted, JC. Got into Innova and was seriously dissapointed, thought that TPjc would have accepted me, why did they have to increase the score by 1? Why did I not have a CCA, or rather why the hell was I informed that we could ask for our CCA points directly from the head only after the deadline was over. Why the toot that current chess club teacher didn't tell me he was unsuccessful with the cca points on his part, dammit some people.

Innova brought alot of stress upon me, but also allowed me to understand new things and meet nice and interesting people. The school isn't so unbearable after these few months already spent here, though I still wish I can kick a few old habits, up to you people to find out, or just ask me when you think Im in the mood to reveal these habits.

What really was grad night? Purpose? What has it done anyway? Good bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home