Monday, May 28, 2007

Holidays are for me

Yay, holidays have started.

Been typing shitlong blog posts recently, nearly all of them were complaints and rants. Ah well so heres my reflection for these stuffies. Recently had been under alot of stress, so much stuff just for me, just any typical over-slacker from a neighbourhood school. Oh wait, thats not typical.

Anyway I think I just should quietly adapt and not complain, complain so much and make myself more stressed and less happy, I don't want that. Maybe I should just try to find peace, joy and fun in this mess that I seem to be in, even if its too much to handle. Im forgetting who I really am, someone unique. Well, I have become rather anti-social-ish now, bleh. I hope i can find myself soon, I don't want to end up sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home