Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh is this an update?

Met up with the EVSS scoccer guys last thursday at 11am. Organiser didnt turn up, its been speculated that it is all because his "gay" friend didn't want to turn up.
Rode bike to where we were meeting and the brakes decided to play a prank or something. That was scary, suddenly couldn't stop.

Siao ppl, 11 am how to play scoccer, so hot. We played from 12 to 12.30, then 1 to 1.30. Hot weather, play what lol. I become a total noob already, so sad, last time not so noob. Now cannot even save a goal properly =/.
Fingers and body becoming stiffer, feh.
Oh and I should remember to check my wallet frequently, keep forgetting to restock.

Now adays damn bored, reminds me of the holidays after O lvls, totally nothing to do and rotted at home. Bleh, studying has become a chore, though Im sure I only clocked less than 3 hrs since the start of June holidays. Gaming has its funny lure again, though its repetitive and mostly the same narrow choices of games, really wish that TFC2 and some new fun stuff would quickly be released.

Now I really need that motivation again, that certain goal which I put for myself at the end of 2006 but never achieved it, thx to me being lazy and not co-operative with my own thoughts.
Humjiballs lol. Didn't even dare to get to the last step, see la u just killed your own future, maybe not too late now, but thx to your delaying, u made it much more awkward and harder to achieve. Now will u stop talking to urself JQ?

Too bad I feel that finding a new goal similar to that which I set for myself at the end of 2006 while in Innova isn't going to be simple, and I doubt I even want to bother since I can't even feel that its close. Maybe it was really close once, then its difting far far away again.

Mysteries are nice, find myself beating around the bush and never getting straight to the point recently. Most probably because I don't like revealing things through this blog, everyone can read it, anyone can read it, even people who really have no relation or reason to know.

"Don't think, Feel" - Adrian pang, Forever Fever (1998)
Don't bother, it isn't coming back, instead look ahead for new stuff - JQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home