Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I had a blog? Thats new.

Eh when did i ever have a blog?

Oh well, I shall update for once after about a month. Fugg u all.

Been reaching home at 11pm after school for nearly 3 weeks in a row, mind is more or less in zombie mode these days too. I don't rather remember what I've been doing, its either school or sleep.

Ranting time.

So many random thoughts, so many funny wierd thoughts, I never really seem to remember important stuff or what I want to blog about sometimes. Maybe its the private stuff, maybe its something I dont feel easy saying, maybe its the streess, most probably its just me, yea. I wonder if I read my blog in 10 yrs time I can still remember what was going on during this time. Some difficulties, some aspirations I had while I was still in secondary school which I wanted to achieve in JC life can no longer be fufilled, I feel like it is in grasp but then again, I feel like my fingers are buttery. Anyway what had I always wanted to achieve? Hmm...

Back to blogzing

Shall start off with summarising today then.
Went to school, met PW teacher, he was ready to kill our group. We survived somehow without any problems.
Got on the bus to somewhere near padang area. Strolled/Walked to bugis. We were supposed to do some heritage related activity, but i totally had no idea what was going on throughout the whole event. Then somehow injured Azhar's thumb with a cut, Im a walking hazard. Then after the whole activity, we went to seoul garden to eat, celebrate waikit's birthday, stalk miss wong, and go home to blog about this. It all feels like it was yesterday, wierd me.

lol and HOLY SHEET LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqXlbWf9Io
This is absolute LOL.

Oh and the word of the day today is, WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home