Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sometimes its best you sit down once in a while and reflect

So thats whats its all about.

You put your right foot in
You put your right foot out
You put your right foot in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Back to the post.

So everyone surely has experienced nasty people in any point of their lives, parents, relatives, cousins, strangers, colleagues, schoolmates, classmates, friends, ex-wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend and last of all ex-friends.

Situations include nasty remarks, break ups, brawls, crying, murder/manslaughter and the most serious of all, suicides. Often credited to emotional breakdowns, mental breakdowns and finally total loss of the mind. Some people see the easy way out as suicide, though it has been widely disputed that it isn't the easiest way out. I disagree, it is the easiest way out for the person, albeit foolish and moreover it isn't easy for the person's family and loved ones...

Take for example a primary school kid that has never even experienced life yet, always aces tests and exams, the model pupil. The kid's parents thus have high expectations of the kid to continue to ace the class or even the school. Then one day, the kid experiences what we Singaporean students know mostly as "bloody hard test lah, all sure fail" The kid gets back his score and is depressed and proceeds to take his own life.
Familar story? This was a recap of a extremely similar story in the 1990s. I heard saw the newspaper article when I was still schooling in primary school. I guess 1998?

Anyway this isn't the main message that I wish to bring across through this post.

Ever had a nasty experience with nasty people?

So heres a nasty experience I have encountered once and yet once again up till today.

I was in primary 3, I met this boy who was primary 3 too. We made good friends, best friends. Buddies.
Then one day in primary 4, he suddenly becomes what we know as "an enemy" He suddenly treats me like I have never met him before. Then starts being nasty, hurling stones, staring giving an angry face everytime, but just not saying what exactly happened.

I sat down and wondered "Why did that nasty situation happen? His fault? Her fault? My fault?"

I thought about it and up till today, I have no idea why that happened. The only thing I can come up with is "Did he get mad just because I didn't talk to him for a few days? (We were never even in the same class before)" I guess people are just weird.

Another one just happened about a month ago. Bumpy relationship with a friend whom I befriended for 3 years. Finally seemed to have ended. I still don't know whether its because of the times I poked fun at him. Sensitive fellow. I still remember when he tried to enter into my life and my friends, I didn't stop him, now he got himself burnt and decides that he doesn't want me in his life anymore. This person is seriously petty and takes offence at even the smallest remark. I mean, how the hell can you be angry for over a month at a good friend? Childish acts. I wonder why must people be so full of pride. Snobs.
Maybe I've been too harsh on this guy. But if he refuses to listen to explanations or doesn't even have the mind to forgive. Too bad! Not to harp on my own strings but hes missing out on my friendship.


Have you ever sat down and wondered "Why did that nasty situation happen? His fault? Her fault? My fault?"

Most people usually see it in their own way, in other words "I AM ALWAYS CORRECT, EVEN IF EVIDENCE IS AGAINST ME"
These people need to be slapped, stuck on a pole and roasted over a fire.
Then another senario would be the "Nah I don't care, it happened and so it happened, I don't give a damn." Assholes? People with too many matters on their hands at the moment? You decide.

Second long post in 3 days. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home