Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy new year

Bye 2008, hello 2009

So there goes 2008, there were some memorable stuff and some other stuff that's better off forgotten. Yay, I actually failed to achieve my goals again for the 4th year in a row. -_-
I wonder if 2009 is going to be better, it better be.

Stuff in 2008 worth mentioning:
Finally out of Innova, really hate that school but not the people. So bloody far, sucky management and FOOD NOT WORTH MENTIONING AT ALL, maybe except for that noodle stall.

I'm awesome.

and many more others, too lazy to list though.

Bad stuff of 2008
Watched someone turn homosexual(probably)
I blame the men who give guys a bad name

Nothing much else. I think

So it was that smile all along, now that I think about it, it really was just that smile. It brightens up my mood and yet crashes my mood. Like a bird, it can't be caged lest it loses its freedom, set free and it may hurt itself. So damn hard to get and yet so easy. I fucking fail, can't even start something so simple. I can't believe I lost against time, while some unexpected people didn't but then again, its not something to hate them for but to wish them luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home