Thursday, November 20, 2008

This shall be the 199th post

So for the 200th post which is next, I plan to have something special.

>Polls over<

Basically its a self explanatory post.
If you need examples of the posts. then

Picture posts
Non-fiction stories - I think I feel sad now that I think about this post. EXTREMELY SAD. Shit always happens to me.
Lulz and videos
Word of wisdom posts
For the lulz Don't forget ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!

Note to self: Switch to different poll providers in the future, this one sucks

EDIT
Results

What do you think of the posts
Boring, post something more interesting (43%) : 3
Good, continue posting like normal (57%) : 4

Content you wish to see more of
Picture posts (12%) :5
Diary-like entries (15%) :6
Whining/Ranting of daily mishaps/happenings (24%) : 10
Non-fiction stories (7%) :3
Videos, Both original and linked (7%) :3
Those words-of-wisdom posts that I do once in a while (15%) :6
For-the-lulz related stuff (20%) : 8

So my blog seems to only have 7 viewers. I'm sure theres more than 7, all uncooperative :(
Is the quality that bad? Only 50% think its good enough.

Anyways, 10 of them voted for more whining and ranting. WTF?
I expected those to be the least but -.-

Anyway I forgot what was my EPIC 200th post supposed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home