Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just summing stuff up

This post is gonna be quite messy :)

Oh, just throw on a camisole

By Clarissa Oon
21st Feb, 2008

Its basically a newspaper article on the dressing sense of Singaporean girls and criticising them on the prostitute-ish dressing styles. Basically this once again brings up the point that the writer probably did not do any proper research, probably just saw one or two then made a judgement. How the fuck can she be hired and paid to write newspaper articles?

Then again, there are a few who seriously dress up like prostitutes, but hey, THEY ARE PROSTITUTES. Walk around at night in places and you can get China women walking up to you and saying prostitute lines. "You want me ten dollar?" "Condom Five dollah! No condom 15 dollah"
Fuck off and go back China la. Stupid China prostitutes, Singapore got enough foreigners already. Not that I hate foreigners, but the numbers now are absurdly high. -_-

Singaporeans, if I can chose an analogy, we are the hard disk of a computer, the foreign talent are the megabytes you add to your storage capacity. So your computer never hangs because you got enormous storage capacity," - MM Lee

Hah this is an interesting quote from Singapore's Ministor Mentor Lee. Since our foreign talent is the megabytes, Singapore the hard disk, we Singaporeans must also be megabytes. The foreign prostitutes? Must be viruses, come here spread fucking AIDS and other STDs. Then what about those China robots? SPYWARE! Stupid robots come here screw up our educational system and go back to China to work. -_-

I hate these listed types of foreign pollutants. Prostitutes, gangsters, inconsiderate tourists who litter our clean and green country. Yes, our CLEAN AND GREEN BEAUTIFUL CITY.
Anyway since MM Lee is involved in this post, its going to be a sensitive post. No insults towards our foreign TALENTS whom we so welcome to take over our jobs because they can provide better quality service and such. They also are willing to be hardworking and work for LESSER pay while doing BETTER work than us, aren't foreign talents good? :)



Heres a little TF2 video Isaac gave me and I tell you, one day I will be as pro as this guy, except that I will still probably have a life after reaching this skill level. Though I'm not implying this guy has no life.

Anyway I haven't really got much to post about this week. All my tests are finally over and I think I probably fail most of them. Me dead!

I haven't even made much progress on any of my goals, both the lifetime ones and the short term ones and I still wonder why am I not achieving anything. Silly me, I need to start first before I can achieve anything.
Just as the saying goes; Even a journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step. I wish my first step for my journey would be a step on the accelerator of a car. I don't like time, time makes people forget and I never want to forget the stupid things that happened during 2006 and 2007. They were one of the best years ever. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home