Friday, March 07, 2008

Chinese A level results

Recieved today. Guess what? Worst than my O levels
And knowing me, and knowing how Chinese is always my best subject. That surely doesn't bode well.

lol shit.
Written paper : U
Oral examination : U

Screw chinese. At least I'm not emotionally effected over this. I'm used to this.

I think I should put in more effort in studies now. CLB lessons after school 3 hrs a week i heard. Fucking waste of time if you ask me. I'd rather make sure my H2 all score A than study CLB. Why would I need to study for CLB? -_- Its not even gonna be difficult. Maybe it will be too easy. Whatever it is, I STILL MUST WRITE IRRITATING CHINESE ESSAYS. THAT SUCKS.

This is crappy. I had been elated on Tuesday and Wednesday 4,5th march , Then suddenly recieved a huge shock on Thursday 6-3-08, then heres another shock on Friday 7-3-08. -_-

Is this just to balance the happiness I had? Or so I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home