Thursday, February 14, 2008

Every now and then theres that feeling that comes along

Oh and its not love in the air even though I'm posting on valentines day.

Its the feeling that studying is shit even though I know it is a must-do thing in order to not study in the future after graduating. I am loath studying now, I've never loathed studying before, always didn't really care much about it though I have the talent to soak knowledge up with minimum effort. Now its requiring more effort and more time from me and all I ever want to say to studying is "Fuck you".

This brings me to yet another point, either I'm stressing out or everyone/everything really pisses me off now adays. I keep getting angry over small matters or just terribily irritated. Im hoping its just because I hear stupid questions or I have to do simple things for people who can't understand or do the simple stuff. I hope it isn't because I'm breaking down or what shit. This lets me realise I'm actually one of the few who look forward to going to NS. -_-

I need motivation, and my school ain't giving me much, other than my teacher who is great but a bastard at the same time. Where else can you find a teacher who is a good teacher, as good as a friend and a fellow student and a bastard?
RJC -> IJC
Its great that that transfer took place xD, no evil pun intended.
I need that motivation to study just like the one that made me choing slightly more for the O levels. Though I can't say I did a super good job, ending up in this faraway JC. I just need a reason to study, a stupid one also can, maybe even stupider than my O level motivation thing.


Oh nutbunnies! That was so stupid. - Freakazoid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home