Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hmm I keep forgetting i should do picture posts once in a while


Orientation pic 2007. Meh, I regret.






This is my class in MI 2007 PAE.

Thats the few class photos we took. I like this class, was full of fun people and memories.
Well, heres my formal and informal photos that are unedited. I'm just too lazy to scan the edited ones.

Grad night 2006. I miss the fun we all had. lol We all are a bunch of silly people.
Well. A picture says a thousand words. Now adays its really boring in school. Test here test there, conflict here, misunderstanding there. So much conflict.
Remembering my previous post about how I should cut down on vulgarities? NABEI
The stress now adays keep piling up. Stupid stuff keeps happening. Some things just can't be forced, NABEI how the hell do you expect people to come up with a plan for their life in just 1hour?
Speaking of which, there are so many people I see, ignorant of the art of enjoying life. Work so hard for half of their life just to work some more and still get stressed, whats the point? Like to work so much might as well move to japan right. -_-
People normally will want to work hard to be able raise a family and enjoy time with their children but working for all your life just for the sake of work and the stress? What the fuck. Learn to enjoy life la omg, stressing own self out over work isn't cool. Unless someone finds work enjoying, then its probably a good thing to work. Then again, that kind of jobs not really well paying or no vacancy.
Ah well, just lie down and relax. Stressing yourself out too much isn't something you should do.
Even though I say this, i need to stress myself to study. So far, I failed all tests this year, I need motivation.
PENKNIFE!
KNIFE!
WRIST!
UNITE!
Together we form,
EMO-DUDE.
-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home