Friday, March 07, 2008

Hey I'm updating frequently

Its probably a bad sign, I got too much time on my hands.

Screw stress and relations with people. People are just complicated messes of problems. Watching relations is like watching a mad man breaking tables and chairs. Its all the same, stuff gets broken, hearts, hopes, friendships.

Stress sucks. I hate it when it gets dumped on me.

I have to experience yet another shocking news. I'm don't feel like announcing it on the blog. So here it goes in crypto-form.

A first impression seems to define a person but yet, it doesn't, it could be a mask. That mask can even be really beautifully crafted but yet what is underneath? Something nicer? Something that needs to be hidden?
Jobs too do not define a person. No matter how shocking it is, who knows? So what if you work in a frowned upon line of work? Its still money, easy money too. What does it say about you? Does it even say anything at all? Not all the time.
I think I'm bothering too much about something that isn't even related to me. I guess its a stupid thing to be bothered by this. Hey, beautifully crafted masks on sale are always sold out fast. You can't be choosy, just get a nice one and make do.

:(
I hate discoveries - JQ

2 Comments:

Blogger M.A.B.R. said...

Does this have smthing taht happened 1230 today?

6:59 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

well. nope. Its the next post that happened at 12.30 on the 7th march.

Anyway i dont see the comment box often. I usually miss it, so write it on the tagboard on the right. Its there for a reason.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home