Monday, October 27, 2008

AH! PRETTY SHINING LOVE! YAY! UNBELIEVABLE!

Of all times why did I decide to be the least sane and the most irrational, ESPECIALLY WHEN A LEVELS ARE COMING.

Shit that goes on in my mind quite often:
AH! PRETTY SHINING LOVE! YAY! UNBELIEVABLE!
Vanilla salt
Pre-parade
PSI-missing
Bloody MEMES
SO MANY THOUGHTS AND ITS ALL OVER 9000. Sorry.

Shit that doesn't happen in my mind:
OH FUCK, A LEVELS IN HALF A WEEK.

I think this pretty sums up what has been going on.

Oh time to post about Dead Space.

... The game gives me fucking headaches. It will be a miracle for me to sit down and play it for more than 1 hour at a time. Seriously, this takes away the enjoyment of playing and AWESOME game. They made the game too real in a sense that theres momentum when turning around, so basically in otherwords, playing this game gives me simulation sickness. Simulation sickness is also similar as Motion sickness, just that its caused by virtual stimulations instead of physical.

Things about the game to note for gore lovers. There is blood everywhere, even babies have been turned into necromorphs. You cut them up like WAAHHHH WAHH WAHAHHAHAHAHA. CRY SOME MORE! WAAHAHHAHAHAHA.

CRY SOME MORE!
Sorry.


Sad.

Makes me want to hug them and squeeze them and STOMP THEM. HUAGH HUGGHF. SQUISH.

Don't you love it when your weapons are not guns but actually PLASMA CUTTERS AND LAZER SLICERS AND SAWBLADES. :)
Hope these don't scare my readers LOL. Actually I hope they do. =/

On a brighter note, I went to check my enlistment date. Courtesy of Ivan Ang.

Good evening Mr X.
Your enlistment date is on 14-Apr-2009. Your reporting unit is TRAINING LIST BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home