Monday, September 29, 2008

Sentosa

Original supposed post date: 18-9-08

Lets see, went to Sentosa with the class after the last prelim 2 paper. Amazing how quickly we would start the celebration. :) Well, who wouldn't after knowing that a stressing exam is over?

Went to causeway point get some food/snack/tidbits first. Indian guy went to buy a towel and an underwear. Because he never bring underwear that day. Had to be hidden to prevent death by laughter. I am not to blame for anything because YOU decided to highlight this and read it. Took a long bus ride there, talk cock etc. Reached there and the guys + Hui Min started with playing soccer but then the original plan was to start with volleyball. I know I did hear disagreement somewhere because of the soccer but hey! Live and let live. Everyone can get caught up in the moment but I'm NOT saying u can be caught up in the wrong moments. Nudge nudge wink wink.
At least we had fun right?

Some guys and girls went into the water after a while about 3/4 into the soccer game. People got dunked in water lol. Then we have someone who got dunked 10 times, poor Yu Xian lol. She wasn't feeling well but still got dunked 10 times and drunk the tasty seawater with seaweed floating. That's why she sounded like a grizzly bear talking for the day and following days. lol :)

Water monkey! Suffice to say it was fun and as I am a noob at monkey, water monkey? Heh! Play until damn shoik and people started getting leg cramp etc. I thought some of it was exaggerated until I realised how frail our human bodies can be. I myself got a cramp while I was chasing a ball and it hurt, as if a chunk of muscle from my leg was about to tear off then ouch. It seems I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, its only a cramp wtf come on!
EDIT: The water + Innova's PE shirt made me, Josh and Asri get nipple abrasion. Stupid school PE shirt. LOL How could I have forgotten about this.

The human body is actually really weak. Have we actually beat any animal in physical feats? Dogs and cats are so small and we are their masters but can we out run them? What about those predators? Look at the bear, the lion, the wolves they eat raw flesh, fats of their prey. We humans VOMIT and reject the meat unless its cooked, our stomachs are WEAK. All we really rely on is our brains, that's good and bad at the same time. We are smart enough to make our lives better, but without either agility or physical strength we are hopeless in accidents or situations that require such. I saw a video on you tube, a kick boxer kicked another kick boxer and his leg snapped into TWO, skin still on. It was really disgusting but that is how fragile our bones are. We can kick things but break our legs in the process, punch things and risk losing our hands. I won't continue because I'm really off topic.

After playing in the water we came out and played some volleyball and it was more of serve and win ball. We are nubs =D. Buried Hafeez in the sand next and yea. Did I mention a Muslim name? Yea we got them to come even during the fasting month! This was interestingly unique and they enjoyed themselves. That's really great because even though they can't eat or drink in the horrible hot weather they still managed to get all active and fun. Reminds me of EVSS soccer during the fasting month.

So after that we went to eat at Vivo City, I really got to remind myself the inflation is fucked up and I'm not filthy rich like CERTAIN people. Settled down at banquet and had dinner, saw ABC and some NMA peeps also. Went to walk around then went home.

So here's about the PY, CY, IZ and who knows who else thing
Hmm not going to say much but hey you guys been hopping around on links what else. There is nothing wrong with that and its pretty interesting to know that even though you people don't know what you all may get yourselves into or where you all end up, you all still go on with it. Hey that's fun but at least don't disturb the residents you visit. I'm not going to get pissed or whiny that you all did it but tell me =D I wanna know.

PY - Ya agree with you to some extent but is that all you look out for? =x
CY - Agree with you to some extent but come on you old perverted man get another old lady just to match. At least MOK knew that he had to find another hideous one. hehe
IZ - Wtf. Did u read the sign? "Don't disturb the animals" "Don't feed the Monkey" You faggot lol! You disturb the monkey and the monkey might be shipped back to its home country. No more monkey observance, bad right :).

Photos?

-PHOTOS PLACEHOLDER LOL
Seriously I'm lazy, give me a day or 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home