Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hmm

At least its all over and back to normal now. I don't think I ever experienced such stress before and its a good thing I don't have to anymore.
But still I have a few OTHER problems to handle, prelim 2, bullshit, etc.

I just am not sure what should I do now, so lost and confused. There are sometimes that its best when you say nothing at all. So I won't say what truly is bothering me, unless people really want to know. Blogs have always been a source of trouble if something personal or sensitive is posted.
But hey I know my friends are assholes and don't ask me. :( <- So heres this big sad face.

You are a stubborn fool who can't accept the truth even when it stands in front of you and declares its existence, dances, punches you in the face and then spits in it.
- Quote from a very very smart person. Me

Hello. Don't look for advice, then ignore it like a faggot just because it isn't pleasant.
- Quote from an even smarter person. Still me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home