Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Never Hated The Chinese Language.

Stop assuming that just because I can't read or write chinese well means that I hate chinese. Only reading and writing are what I hate about it, in fact I'd rather speak in chinese to people. Somehow I find it better than English in a few ways. However, I actually do hate the chinese teachers I had for the past 4 years, China china china. -_-

Worst China teacher ever : Sun Zhao Liang
Most fun Chinese lessons: Sun Zhao Liang
Why? Minimum control over the class, He was a walking joke. We all love Zhao Liang.
More on him next time when I have time and actually remember what the fuck happens in his class everyday. Woops, cut down on vulgarities :)

Hmm, school is releasing me later and later. My memory is failing me as well, too much brain drain from school.
Next year going NS also, must start working much harder =/


Oh and if you were wondering. No! A China national did not force me to write this. Infact, they are too busy invading Singapore with scholars.
Did I ever mention I don't like Singapore being invaded?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home