Monday, June 30, 2008

Working on studies, but not too hard

Now having prelim 1 period. Feel half confident only, hardly studied, but at least I did put some effort, I blame my laziness and not the fact that I got a new computer to test and play previously unplayable games.

Long time no updates anyway. Weee, nothing much to update since all I've been doing is playing and playing etc. I think that I'm just too carefree to do anything untill it urgently needs to be done, this is surely a hard step to get what I like.


Recently, I was asked a question which I had somehow forgotten about long ago.
Whats your progress on that one thing?

No plan, no step taken.

Not good. Not bad too. I wish that I would just make up my mind and hope that I will cross paths with a treasure that I can dig up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home