Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hey hey, I neglected this blog once again

Well, starting off from when I last posted.

Well I started playing tf2 again 2 weeks ago. 24th march and beyond. Played for Isaac's clan as the medic. Now tf2 seems nice for a competitive game that I would enjoy, the last was CS when I formed my fun-orientated clan, but failed due to my lazyness. At least a few of us still keep in contact time to time. =/ Well, maybe only two or three.
Only thing preventing me from going full time competing/gaming is school and its shitload of work.

Reminds me, I had my recent major exam/test on the 7th, and the results have all come back around the same time I started playing TF2 again. Guess what? I failed every test except for Economics. How ironic, I used to pass all except for economics.

I guess its the lack of studies and not the excessive playing thats causing this downwards spiral of grades. Getting owned by teachers now. Chemistry teacher, also my form teacher, is giving me lots of work now, all in the name of improving grades or keeping past knowledge in check. I think its just a waste of time since the only problem is that I'm lazy to do work/revise often. I think I would end up rushing the work and learning at minimum efficiency. I'd rather play than waste time lol.

Then again, shes also been giving negative remarks, Oh you 14 pointer lose to 18th pointer.
"You failed all, even the 18 pointer pass 1 subject". "You don't work hard then whats the point? Sure lose out to the top 5 JCs, cannot go uni. waste your 2 years"
"You fail, you become a cushion for the others, you fail they happy, that means 1 more chance for them to get A" "Might as well withdraw save your exam fees" "Go withdraw go poly then go get a job, fail A level can go nowhere"

Might as well just say "Go withdraw, I'm a bitch and I don't want you."
Then again, shes a bitch but she wants me in the class. -_- Fickle-minded bitch
Now I'm down for lots of extra lessons/homework. This means I'm coming home much later this month, maybe the next month too. Got to wait till the next major exam before I think I can even think of getting off the hook, provided I own it which I highly doubt so. :)

So now the date is 6th April 2008. Its a sunday thats ending and that sucks. Tomorrow, I have to get on bus 168, sleep, drool, wake up before I reach Innova, get off, step into Innova, get screwed, sleep some more, take 168 home and drool some more, then step home and relax, then sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Now I think Im going back to my gaming state, Ps2, PC. I love man made distractions. I just got my hands on 3 games. If only I would stop giving myself more games to play, then I would actually look towards doing homework and revising. Bleh thats just me. Hopefully I complete all the 3 games before starcraft 2 comes out. :)

Oh before I forget, 2 birthdays this week.
4th april Goh Choon yee, Secondary school best friend
5th april Goh Yu Xian, Current classmate
Hmm both Goh's.

That was random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home