Thursday, September 04, 2008

Too many posts within a short time periodis not a good sign

The number of posts I make in a week is directly proportional to the amount of work NOT done.
Holy shit that's a lot of work. I done this week.
So this post shall be a completely crap filled one oh and just for laughs PICTURE POST!

This post falls partially under anime, extreme retarded-ness and complete loss of common sense. You have been warned.
HAHA MINDFUCK POST

Nani mai haanii?
Yes, my honey?


Well, that solves the mystery who has been using Cutiegurl15 as his username.



Kururugi Suzaku Runzaku
Bismarck is so badass, that within 5 seconds of being near him the live geass kicked in.


For the non anime savvy, this is from Code Geass. For the non xbox savvy, I'm not explaining.
This is not an original pic, it has been edited. If any anime had this, I would be watching it right now.


Charles Di Britannia Rocket



Not this shitto again~~
I bet you'd say this whenever you read my blog posts :)



I PAY TRIBUTE TO THE OLD GGKTHX TEAM
RIP 2007


And I laugh at the NEW GGKTHX TEAM now :)
Reformed 2008


Hey this looks like mok.



Everytime someone askes a stupid question, I wish this happens.



DOOD! -Refer to prinnies entry in wikipedia




This should be made as one of the laws of physics. Shitcock.




Yes my lord.



I had this pic since 2003 and I bet it originated much earlier than this, so its a pretty old joke. Either way, I want that shirt.


This has been my motto for the past 3 months - display pic too.



Also. heres some proof that the internet turns serious talk into shit talk.

Before
Lelouch: A long time ago, I talked about this with Nunnally and Suzaku.
Lelouch: If happiness had a shape, what would it be?
Lelouch: Yes… just like Suzaku phrased it,
Lelouch: It may be something like glass.
Lelouch: Because you normally don’t notice it,
Lelouch: but it’s definitely there.
Lelouch: You can tell because if you look at it from a slightly different angle,
Lelouch: the glass reflects and shines with the light.
Lelouch: It will then state its presence and existence,
Lelouch: more eloquently than any other thing in this world.

After
Lelouch: A long time ago, I talked about this with Nunnally and Suzaku.
Lelouch: If happiness had a shape, what would it be?
Lelouch: Yes… It may be something like an ass,
Lelouch: just like Suzaku said.
Lelouch: Because you normally don’t notice it sticking out,
Lelouch: but it’s definitely there.
Lelouch: You can tell because if you look at it as you penetrate it from a slightly different angle,
Lelouch: the ass shines with the moonlight.
Lelouch: What can be seen there is proof of a grand existance,
Lelouch: more than anything else.


Oh and I realised I made shitloads of code geass references all over this post. I guess I had too much code geass this week. Hey, next episode airs on 7th september! Woohoo. Oh shit, prelims start on the 9th for me... NANI MAI HAANII?

So heres the end of my retarded post. Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up now.


Oh, heres a piece of wise words which I stole from a not-so-wise person, Ivan Chong.
A person, who is nice to you, but rude to a waiter, is not a nice person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home