Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This never ceases.

Why do I always meet retarded people in my daily life. Why do I have to personally know some of these people too. Its not that nice at all when you actually hang out with certain people like this, makes me feel retarded too. "LOL"

I thought they only existed in the US. Maybe its just that the US contains the largest concentration of idiots. Anyway, Singapore also contains and attracts its fair share of idiots around the world. Counting the numbers of foreigners and locals, the % of idiots tend to show that theres more among the foreigners, especially the non-westerners.

Look at the amount of foreigners coming into our country for jobs we don't take up, the jobs we don't do because our education system encourages us to be more highly skilled. Thus the jobs more suited to the lesser skilled workers are taken up. Ok, but why they are filled up with idiots. Ever had a hawker centre where a China national cooks poor food? If you haven't you are quite lucky, eating their food = no enjoyment.
Lets see, ba chor mee, as dried as dried leaves, no fucking sauce. The noodles stick together almost as if theres glue on it. Heck it looks like a fucking rattan ball when you lift it up. How is this fucking food fit for human consumption?
So you say not all China cooks are this retarded? Hell, they fuck up western food too. Chicken cutlet = hard rubber or overcooked chicken, depends on their mood on the day. Completely no quality at all. I wish the Singaporean employers ACTUALLY train or do quality checks on these fucktards cooks. Though I'm not saying all china cooks are bad, there are even Singaporean cooks who do worse jobs. Anyway moving on to another topic of idiots.

Lets see, my M*ths teacher is a complete retarded dick. Here are the following reasons why he is absolutely deserving of the title. Firstly he sucks at teaching, lessons contain no passion for his work, its just all about "Oh u must do this, any other possible ways are ignored. "Just follow my method". So ignore any other methods that are more efficient but not in syllabus?

When I first saw him, an aura of pity engulfed me, he has horrible e*esight. I thought it wasn't much to bother about but until I realised the fucker marked me a ZERO for a maths paper then I realised he needs medical care. The fucker can't even tell when an answer is correct, my answers match the exact answer he gave. Someone, please direct him for e*e treatment.

The faggot won't even teach even when urged by others. For example, he walks into class going "OK today I'm going to go through these set of questions" Fine, then there was spare time because he finished going through the questions earlier than expected. My friend requests for him to go through another question that he didn't prepare but was in the same paper. The asshole doesn't even look at the question and says "Oh I don't want to go through any other questions than the ones I gone through just now, come lets go through this other question again."
Shouldn't you be able to go through with your QUALIFICATIONS? Surely you can at least direct us to the method used even if you don't want to go through the whole question? Suck dick pls.

I pity the fact that MOE has to work with whatever society decides to throw at them. The retards of society are literally throwing their retarded faces onto MOE and no matter how much further training they undergo, they will never achieve satisfactory standards.

Trend: the more educated a population is, the less birth rates.
Since Singapore is rather well educated, then the babies must be coming mostly from the uneducated. Boo. Uncultured and savage children.

Disclaimer: I have not mentioned names at all in this post and will not be held accountable for any ridicule, hate, slander, laughter and pity induced by this post. Any resemblance to any persons living or ficticious are purely coincidental.

Looking back at this post, it was rather harsh and much more than it was intended to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home