Thursday, October 23, 2008

LOL

I just can't resist posting stupid shit up after reading them.
WARNING
This post will blow your mind because it has decended to weird levels of retardism that I doubt I will be reaching in a post anytime in the future. It probably contains of anime references which obviously many people won't know so it will probably throw everyone off track.
This post is retarded.

Top Ten Ways John McCain Can Save His Campaign

9. His plan for winning the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? A secret international battle group consisting of young flat-chested girls who fly through the air with propellers as legs while wearing animal ears and tails. They’ll all be named after dead WWII aces.

HAHA strike witches. Never seen that anime and NEVER will, I just know it as a show retarded people watch. So if anyone actually did, shame on you. Go gorge out yo eyes fgts.

4. Start off his next speech with “WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? RAWR RAWR FIGHT THE POWAH!” Just hope that in his advanced age, he doesn’t try to gattai with a ham sandwich.

GATTAI Uh, focus isn't on the whole video. Just until about half or better still, watch the whole series.

Ore wo dare omotte iru :)



ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH.
:)

What 'bout my Star

Let me know what you want,
I would give you!
How fantastic to be with you!

DARLIN' chikadzuite fukujuu
NO YOU, NO LIFE nantsutte mou zettai!
need your heart & need your love
YES!? chou HAPPY dashi! PEACE

nokkachatteru koi de mo GO!
mou ikkai nante nai kara exciting
Wonderful! Charming you!
GET shitai kara lala~ we'll sing around the world
three, hey, I count down.
two, are you ready?
one, mou matenai yo
zero, ai narashite

What 'bout my star?
What 'bout my star?
What 'bout my star?
What 'bout my star?

What about my Obama

Let me know what you want,
I would give you!
How fantastic to vote for you!

Darlin’ chikaduite fukujuu?
No you, no life Nantsutte mou zettai
Need your heart,
Need your charm.
Yes! Chou happy dashi, peace!

Exciting, wonderful, charming you!
Vote shitai kara la la la.
We’ll caucus around the world.

Three, Hillary you beat.
Two, are you ready?
One, mou matenai yo
Zero, ai narashite!

Obama my star!
Obama my star!
Obama my star!
Obama my star!

(Repeat 50 more times.)




Sorry for being an otaku in this post. I promise GORE, DISMEMBERED PARTS OF NECROMORPHS AND LOTS OF DEAD SPACE in my next post. Then again, I think I would garner next to zero readers for a good 1 month if I did that. LOL KAY.


Oh and html is a pain in the ass. Tried finding some collapse/expand scripts to reduce the post space but I had to settle for this huge space waster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home