Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Emo time is now

I have seen so many events unfolding around me, friends of mine have gotten what they want, this is because they have worked for it. Yet, I am unhappy that I had not achieved what I wanted. Maybe I should'nt feel this way, especially when I hadn't really worked hard for it, let alone even start trying to. Maybe its because of a feeling that I have that it would not succeed? Maybe thats how I have failed.

I see yet another friend who is trying his best, yet I thought nothing much of it. Now that I think about it, he should be thinking I suck. Ah well, I really do have to get started if not I'll be some old faggot soon.


I wrote this quite a long time ago when I was really feeling down and I stumbled upon it today, so I decided that I might as well post it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home