Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lets see

I have been doing so much crap this month, I don't really know where to start. Lets see, I'm working now 8 hrs a day, I baked my first cake/cookie/stone tablet with friends (andrew & yu xian) and I can't remember stuff anymore.

Office work is horribly boring, all I do is photocopy passports, type numbers in the computer, raid the pantry for coffee and water and an occasional 2 min nap. I can't even tell what I like about this work other than the free coffee.

Hence I have a new motto and that is to not get fired as I seem very lazy to the other workers. This should be mainly because I take long toilet breaks, am burden on their coffee reserves and finish my work so fast that whenever people walk past my desk, I'm usually idling.



So um, when is it actually going to be my turn?
Or am I going to be last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home