Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sometimes I feel like punishing myself

So many things I ought to do and I haven't done a single thing. I remember I told myself to be more hardworking and truth to be told, I'm still a bum drifting in school. Doing a proper calculation, I have probably only studied for a total of 7 days, 168 hours this year alone. I wonder how do other people study so consistently when its all probably a waste, but then that's how I view studying consistently.

I can't even find the reason to care about myself and yet I'm angry with myself for not being able to care about other things. I should get stuff done soon and stop only thinking about them. Maybe I should actually stop waiting for opportunities to come and make them myself instead, so many times wasted these opportunities. Fuck me.

Oh and LQ since you got the donut question right, you may pick anything for me to blog about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home